• 120 Gr. hazelnuts
• 200 g. Nutella
• 70 g. wafers with cocoa cream filling
• 350 g. milk couverture
• Preheat the oven at 175oC and put wax paper in the oven tray. Spread the hazelnuts and bake for 10 minutes. Once out of the oven, put aside 25 hazelnuts and the rest grind in the multi.
• Put the Nutella in a bowl and pour in half of the ground hazelnuts. Mix well with a spoon and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
• Grind the wafers and mix together with the remaining ground hazelnuts. Put the mixture into a deep dish.
• Turn now has Nutella in kneading balls which requires a little skill! Do not knead the balls with your hands because you will not achieve absolutely nothing! Just fill your hands with Nutella! Take a teaspoon full of Nutella (fill the teaspoon), put it in the middle of a whole hazelnut (from what we kept on the side), and then with a second teaspoon cover the hazelnut with Nutella (with that already exists in one teaspoon, you don’t need to add another).
• Drop the little ball in the mixture with the wafers again using two clean spoons to cover with the mixture while simultaneously pressing lightly with the teaspoons to give and a more spherical shape.
• We work in this manner until we finish the Nutella putting the balls in a large dish in which we coated with tinfoil.
• Refrigerate for half an hour while in the meantime melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie.
• Dip them one by one the balls into the melted chocolate and using two teaspoons cover carefully with the chocolate.
• Put the chocolates in tinfoil and allow up to solidify the chocolate.