Pistachio Power BallsFebruary 6, 2023
Ferrero Rocher BallsFebruary 6, 2023
3rd September 2022
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients for the base and mix until they are homogenized
- Clean the palms from the fiery pits, cut them in half and put them in a pot
- In the pot, add the remaining ingredients for the filling and mix until the cornflour dissolves. ‼️With the fire out
- Bake on medium to low heat until they are homogenized and a wonderful instant jam is made.
- In the silicone mold for tarts, pour ¾ of the base mixture and press it with our hands to make it uniform. Then add the date jam and finally sprinkle with ¼ of the reserved base mixture and the almond fillet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170-180°c in the air on medium heat for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown
- As soon as it’s ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool
- Store in the refrigerator